Jay Dean Creative Agency is looking for a high energy, positive and experienced person to join our team as a Social Media Intern
JDCA is a full-service digital agency located in the Windy City (Chicago). We partner with creative entrepreneurs and small business owners to drive their business with digital marketing, social media management, web development and everything in between. We’re edgy, chic, diverse and a highly adaptable team and we believe in doing business integrity. We’re true creatives, artists, entrepreneurs, and lovers of fun and living life on our terms. Because that’s the only way to be, right?
We’re expanding and we’d love to have you grow with us. .
Our digital marketing firm is looking for a creative and dependable Videographer. You would be in charge of shooting, editing and uploading original videos, maintaining creative and technical standards for video programming and creating high-quality, engaging videos for JDCA and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create motion graphic videos for Social Media Handle filming on location or in-house using professional digital photograph/ videography equipment and current techniques
- Work closely with our team to pitch, research, write, source, edit and publish daily and weekly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram photography and video content Edit in various styles and formats such as motion graphics, stop motion, etc.
- Handle post production with integration from several sources Create detailed video plans for internal clearance processes which outline style, scripts, target audience, distribution, budgeting, etc.
- Adept at presenting video concepts and plans to offices for clearance and the ability to negotiate.
- Responsible for the highest degree of accuracy and quality in all published content
- Select and prepare cleared sourced video and audio to edit and export final projects Identify and develop new content sources and platform-specific formats
- Contribute to streamlining workflows and asset organization Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Monitor, interpret and communicate video metrics and performance based on data insight Manage video content and metadata on YouTube and Vimeo accounts for search engine optimization.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years experience of professional experience
- 2+ years using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellence with Adobe Creative Suite products, including After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Motion Graphics, Photoshop & Presenter
- Strong knowledge of camera functionality and familiarity with DSLRs
- Knowledge of legal and ethical requirements for investigative reporting
- Ability to make quick decisions and turn multiple stories in a day, when necessary
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Schedule may include travel, nights, weekends, for events or special projects
- Must have a valid passport and open to international travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record