Jay Dean Creative Agency is looking for a high energy, positive and experienced person to join our team as a Social Media Intern
JDCA is a full-service digital agency located in the Windy City (Chicago). We partner with creative entrepreneurs and small business owners to drive their business with digital marketing, social media management, web development and everything in between. We’re edgy, chic, diverse and a highly adaptable team and we believe in doing business integrity. We’re true creatives, artists, entrepreneurs, and lovers of fun and living life on our terms. Because that’s the only way to be, right?
We’re expanding and we’d love to have you grow with us. .
Our digital marketing firm is looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our growing team. You would have a thorough understanding of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing problems for a variety of brands. You have the ability to work in a team setting if needed but mostly comfortable working alone.
You understand the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and (based on the nature of the project) am proficient at generating both. You are more than capable of and responsible for writing in all mediums, everything from social posts to video scripts and work to stay current with technology and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve your writing skills.
You understand authentic brand voice and your work reflects that. Your work is always quality. You also know how to handle and implement feedback from the creative director in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Creative Director to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for JDCA and clients
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
The ideal candidate has:
- A proven writing skills ( both technical + creative)
- Exceptional creative concepts
- Strong collaboration qualities and skills
- A thorough understanding of all social media platforms
- The ability to receive and implement feedback