Jay Dean Creative Agency is looking for a high energy, positive and experienced person to join our team as a Social Media Intern
JDCA is a full-service digital agency located in the Windy City (Chicago). We partner with creative entrepreneurs and small business owners to drive their business with digital marketing, social media management, web development and everything in between. We’re edgy, chic, diverse and a highly adaptable team and we believe in doing business integrity. We’re true creatives, artists, entrepreneurs, and lovers of fun and living life on our terms. Because that’s the only way to be, right?
We’re expanding and we’d love to have you grow with us. .
Social Media Intern
Our digital marketing firm is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, with various social media sites and high proficiency with Instagram and Facebook. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Creative Director to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for JDCA and clients
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop